CHICAGO, Oct. 25, 2021 – SierraTrax, a Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), company, has today announced the addition of several new aircraft to its maintenance tracking platform.
SierraTrax streamlines aircraft maintenance processes by providing digital aircraft records, maintenance tracking, and professional scanning to aircraft owners worldwide through an organized and intuitive digital interface. The software currently supports over 1,000 aircraft registrations across a range of Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Embraer Phenom, and Learjet operations, and will now be available for Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24 light jets, Bombardier Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 super-midsize jets, and Robinson R66 helicopters.
“We’re excited to expand our offering to a broader customer base through our partnership with JSSI and remain committed to extending our digital maintenance tracking services to larger jets and helicopters,” said Jason Talley, founder of SierraTrax.
“The addition of these models builds upon a mission we share with SierraTrax to simplify maintenance for aircraft owners and operators, and help them manage their aircraft more efficiently,” said Neil Book, chairman and CEO of JSSI. “In acquiring SierraTrax earlier this year, we have combined strengths to provide even greater data transparency and insight into a growing number of business aircraft.”
Long-standing SierraTrax customer Charles “Chick” Gregg, captain and co-founder of Air Unlimited, added: “We have had all four of our aircraft on SierraTrax since the beginning, consisting of a CJ3, two King Air 200s, and a Learjet 45. The response and service has been excellent from day one. Any time we have needed to add any event, they have done so promptly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.”
Chiara Lawrance / Ali Gibson / Jane Lindsay
+44 (0) 1483 447380
+1 (312) 644-8779
Founded in 2017 by aviation entrepreneur Jason Talley, SierraTrax disrupted the aircraft maintenance tracking market by offering a simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking platform, at a fraction of the cost of their competitors. From individual aircraft owner-pilots, to corporate flight departments and Part 135 operations, SierraTrax customers enjoy an easy-to-use, modern interface developed with the end-user in mind. Committed to bringing needed intelligence solutions to the industry, SierraTrax is the only Textron Aviation recommended provider of maintenance tracking services that can provide comprehensive digital aircraft records through the SierraTrax nationwide scanning network.
To learn more, visit www.sierratrax.com.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 38,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Servicesutilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.